20cm x 20 cm Base Card
Paper from Debbie Moore Time Flies CD Rom
Tags - used Serif Craft Artist 2 with typewriter font
Balloon was made using the X Cut Vintage Air Balloon create a scene die set (quite fiddly to use)
Tim Holtz Aged Mahogany Distress Ink
Letraset foiling machine
Inkjet and Laser printer
- Print paper and cut to 19cm square, matt onto Kraft Card which has been cut to 20cm square and ink round the edges with Aged Mahogany distress ink .
- Cut out the Balloon and put pieces together
- Make the tabs and mount onto Kraft card which again has been inked around the edges with the distress ink
- Wrap the bakers twine around the card and place the message tabs over the twine using sticky pads to create some depth.
- Attach the balloon again with sticky pads
- Arrange the messages to your own design ( I used speech bubbles)
- Print off using the laser printer
- cover the print with the foil and following the foiling machines instructions run it through the machine
- As there were 4 pages of greetings, I made an insert by making a paper concertina spine and slotting the pages between the folds.
- I finished off the top page by adding a peel off border (not on this picture) down the centre of the paper strip